Saturday, January 16, 2010

UB: SNG Challenge Hits Upswing, While My Pstars Takes Downswing

This week was a bit of a roller coaster. My play on the 10th was a bit of a downer with only two cashes out of eight games played. I seem to have rough weekends lately. But with the play starting on Monday I was able to find my zone and start getting positive results for the four days I played during the week. Thursday gave a big boost to the UB bankroll. Donna was gone and I was feeling good, so I loaded up 4 11$ STTs. I finished 1st in two for $45 each. And as a bonus I cleared part of my deposit bonus and got a little rakeback for an additional $10. I stopped play when D got home early from class rather than load up more.

Friday I was exhausted so no play but Saturday I decided to see what was going on at Pstars... BAD IDEA. I added a 90man to the 4table mix and played too tight I think. The seven STTs I played resulted in only one second place finish. I then donked off another 10.50 @ a HU table. While it sucks that I dropped approx 40$ on Stars BR, it's not part of the UB Challenge. This was just a bad run so I will move on.

UPDATE: So I guess it's my fault knowing it was Donk Day on Stars that it would probably be Donk day on UB as well... I dropped 55$ to find out that the fish were hitting everything (even though it might take floating to the river to get it they were committed with there flopped nothing and calling 3/4 to pot size bets. I have never seen so many fish be the CL... bygones.


Days Remaining:....................... 16
Bankroll:................................ $368 $313

Need:.................................... $132$187

No comments: