Sunday, December 20, 2009

A Short Snow Session

I got back from Pigeon Forge Sunday morning to find lots of snow and no cable or internet. Around 4PM I got both the cable and the internet back.

Around 10PM, I decided to play a quick session of four to six tables before going to bed after a full weekend. I managed to do well on two of the four for most of the session and then on one of them I got to around 10BB and ran AA into QJo, all in preflop... and of course he hits two jacks for the win and bust me eighth. oh well. Instead of opening another table I decided just to play my three remaining tables and call it a night. On the second table I managed to get in the money and run into a bad run of cards only to bust out third to a better pair. I'm gonna need more than that cash to keep climbing to break $500 in January for my UB bankroll. On the remaining two tables I am sitting comfortable on one and very bad on the other which was on the bubble. I finished the third table in first fairly easily especially HU. The last table was four handed for some time and the blinds were climbing. With the blinds at 150/300 I was down to just over 900 in chips and managed to stay alive and then take a calculated move and regain a comfortable stack. When I got HU I had a 5:1 chip lead and took it soon into the HU play.

My overall ROI for UB is 94.6% over 37 games with my bankroll at $292.

No comments: