Monday, December 14, 2009

Setting Goals for 2010

As we wind up down 2009, it's time to start thinking about 2010 and
set some goals.

My goals for 2010 as far as poker go are to blog more. I was way down
in 09 in keeping the blog updated. While we have added Facebook to the mix I think the updates to the blog have been way down. I would also like to find some interested in writing for the blog to help out as Sean and I are currently the only authors.

I would like to find additional home games to play in where the rake is not killing you. I have a few possible games so we will see.

As for online poker, I hope to build a nice bankroll and move up in buyins. Currently I am multitabling 4-6 tables at the $5 SNGs and turning a decent profit. I have after much debate joined UB and started playing there with rakeback. The players at UB are not as good in SNGs as those at Stars, at least from what I have seen so far.

I also plan to review more of my sessions using Holdem Manager to close up any of my leaks. I have been using HEM since September and the HUD has made multitabling much easier.

I plan to set monthly bankroll goals that will help grow the roll.
In the Reed Poker League I hope to continue to run hot for a third
year. I would like to have at least another three months of taking
first, win POY and start the year by winning the 2009 Main Event.
What are your poker goals for 2010?

No comments: