Friday, December 18, 2009

After Four Days of UB

I made a $100 deposit on UB on Dec 13th. I have since played approx 33 nine man $5 SNGs and have turned a pretty profit ($160 profit) along with maintaining a beautiful ROI (88.4%). Here is my graph so far.


and here is my graph for SNGs between PStars (mostly $3 SNGs and UB $5 SNGs combined for approx 375 SNGs. While I was turning profit on Stars it was a serious grind as I would go up then would drop down some due to the usual variance. The players on Stars are just so many and seemingly much better than those on UB. (totals approx $250 profit and 45% ROI)





I contribute my steady climb to a number of things which include playing multiple tables at a time (4-6). Holdem Manager software to track my hands and those of my opponents and the book Sit'n Go Strategy .

I am going to probably take the weekend off since it is my anniversary and then hit the tables hard again next week. I would like to grow my UB bankroll to $500 by the end of January.

No comments: