Monday, January 19, 2009

Sean has a nice Sunday...

Sunday night is typically a big poker night for me online. I will play about 6-15 tournaments. The fields and prize pools are usually larger on Sundays. Last night, I played 14 tournaments and cashed in 3 of them. I had a couple where I was 3 outed for big stacks that could've been interesting if I'd won the hands.

My big winner was 3rd place in Full Tilt's nightly $26 $28k gtd. it had ~1,200 people in it. I went into the final table 8/9 in chips and ended up finishing 3rd for $2,835.00. 1st place was about $6k and I had one the guys all-in with my A5 vs. his 95 and the board ended up giving us both a 5 high straight. If I had not chopped that pot then I would have had a great chance of winning the tournament. I also finished 13th in a Stars tournament. Overall winnings were just over $3k for last night.

Keep the heater going please...

No comments: