Sunday, December 30, 2007

The Avett Brothers Rock The Orange Peel


My favorite band for the past two years rocked the Orange Peel like no other. I have seen the Avett Brothers in Kingsport and Nashville but the Asheville show surpassed all expectations. You could feel the floor move as the max capacity crowd rocked to the Avett Brothers. This crowd knew the words as though they listened to the albums everyday.... yeah I do listen to them on my iPod everyday. They played every song you would want to hear without having to hope that they would come out and play the rockin songs in the encore. Langhorne Slim opened for the Avett Brothers and rocked his set while also complementing the Avett Brothers style and mood.

What does any of this have to do with poker? Nothing. Except for the fact, I tend to listen to the Avett Brothers when I play poker, drive in the car and when I work on design projects.

No comments: