Friday, November 16, 2007

Need some $ to play online...

I became a member of www.NeverBeg.com in September. This is a poker staking site. It's a forum where people posts stakes for players to apply for if they qualify. The staker will state if it's a 50%/50% deal and if you profit you send the staker part of the money back. The site has a system that seems to work well.

It's a good place to get low stakes to start out your online bankroll or to stake players and try to win some money while you sleep, work, etc. I have had a couple of horses win me some nice money in stakes as low as $2.20.

I also am currently playing a $500 monthly series for multiple stakers which I have ran to about $1,800 currently. It's a good way to lower the variance of online play because all of the losses are not coming from your bankroll. Of course, you have to perform to keep getting stakes.

Check it out! ReedMoney is me SN.

No comments: