Monday, May 21, 2007

Big Week for ReedMoney!

I am in the middle of the best week of my poker career.

Wednesday- Won a $30+3 tourney for $2902.

Friday- 4th in Stars $5.50 tourney for $372.

Saturday- 14th place FTP's nightly $26k GTD. and finished 14th for $272. Suffered two horrible beats with 15 people left when I was chip leader.

Sunday- Won the Stars $10+1 $15k GTD. for $5664.

Finally, with cash games, SnG's and MTT's I have profited just shy of $10,000 in 5 days online. I can't wait to see what the next two days bring. However, I am alittle tired though.

3 comments:

trinity said...

Teach me Poker Master!!! Good job Sean. Now if I could win more than $15 in a weekend.

Sean Reed said...

I play like crap in 6-12 people tournaments, but put me in a field of a couple thousand and just call me "Cash". :)

brian said...

way to go!!! we may be seeing you on tv soon keep the good luck going