Wednesday, January 24, 2007

How to Deposit Money Online Now...

Life after Neteller...As many of you know Neteller and Click2Pay* are not taking U.S. money anymore. The option that is left is ePassport.com. The only drawback seems to be the fee ($5 per $100)So,if you deposit $50 to epassport you have $45 available. I used it tonite to deposit to FTP. I was able to complete the sign up and have the money in Full Tilt in under 10 minutes. Although I did not like the fees, we gotta pay to play until the government comes to their senses and allows online poker deposits. If anyone has any questions feel free to email me.

UPDATE: I have been informed some VISA cards will allow you to deposit directly to the site without fees. Although you may not be able to withdraw it directly back to your card. (Have not heard one way or another) But you can have them cut you a check for your winnings.

- Trinity

3 comments:

aaronf said...

Yeah those fees sucked! I was thinking about this tourney only so I said I'll put $40 bucks in FTP and that will last me a few tourneys. After I did that i went to put it in and the minimum deposit is $45. I had to go back to ePassporte and put more money in. So i had to pay a total of 15$ in fees last night. I was bummed.

Would have been nice if I had won. Maybe that's why I was playing so well! motivation.

Sean Reed said...

My Visa Checkcard worked on Full Tilt last week.

brian said...

i put 50 in fulltilt with a credit card and was only charged 40 cents fee