Friday, October 26, 2007

Taking Down the Two-fer

Wednesday nights RPO was action packed with only two players this week. Brian and I (Trinity) were like dueling banjos trying to play two tables against each other. Sean was about 5 minutes too late to play. With both tables going I was leading the Hold'em game and Brian leading the Pot Limit Omaha. We had about equal stacks on opposite tables (if that makes sense). After about 35 minutes I was able to finish Brian off in the Hold'em game and we could both then concentrate on the Omaha game. Brian who had a significant lead got unlucky on a couple of hands which allowed me to stay alive and my stack went on a roller coaster ride a couple of times. In the end I was able to gain the lead for the first time and never look back and with the grace of the card gods beat Brian in the Omaha game to dominate the double heads up game for 1st place points and $20. Good Game Brian. See you next week.

No comments: